This campsite is One of the best places for spending the weekend at Lavasa. The campsite is about 26 km from Pune. This will be the best experience of camping near Pune.
Specialty of “Campsite A”: Camping near Lavasa City with incredible view of a lake.
Other Facilities: 2 Western Toilets, Charging Sockets, First Aid Kit.
Path to explore:
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – You can check-in at “Campsite A”.
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Snacks time (Hot Tea + Hot Pakoda’s).
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM – Free Games (Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carrom, Lagori, Badminton, Football).
- 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM – It’s BBQ time at “Location A”. (Veg BBQ- Paneer BBQ) & (Non-Veg BBQ- Chicken BBQ)
- 9:00 PM onwards – Bonfire and Music.
- 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM – Unlimited Dinner (Veg Dinner: Panner masala, Dal Tadka, Chapati, Rice, Sweet, Salad) & (Non-Veg Dinner: Chicken gravy, Chicken soup, Chapati, Rice).
- 10:30 PM onwards – Relax beside lake and enjoy the sound of lake water.
- 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Breakfast time (Tea + Poha).
- 11:00 PM – Check-out.
Things to carry:
- Torch Light.
- Private medicines.
- Extra clothes or towels.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Warm clothes
- Extra blanket during Winters.
- Umbrella during Monsoon.
How to reach “Pawna Campsite – A”?
From Mumbai: Mumbai -> Lonavala -> Andholigoan -> Dudhivare -> Ambegoan -> Kalegoan -> Location D -> Thakursaigoan -> “Campsite – A”
From Pune: Pune -> Paud -> Kolvan -> Hadshi -> Javan -> Tikonapeth -> Thakursai -> “Campsite – A”.
The exact location will be sent to you with Google Maps in the confirmation E-mail or on WhatsApp.
If you do not have your own vehicle, we can arrange for a pick up from Lonavla Railway Station. We will provide you with a jeep that seats up to 10 people comfortably. The transportation charges are Rs. 1000 (One-way). Mention the need for the transportation beforehand and we will send you the contact details of the allocated driver in the confirmation E-mail.