This is a beautiful campsite in-front of the lake. We do not provide BBQ in the offer. If you want BBQ in the package then you should remind us while booking and pay extra 200 Rs/per head at campsite. This location is 22 km away from the Lonavala station so it will be a great experience for you.
Specialty of “Campsite B”: Best services and lakeside tents.
Other Facilities: 3 Western Toilets, Charging Sockets, First Aid Kit, Free Private Parking.
Path to explore:
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – You can check-in at “Campsite B”.
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Snacks time (Hot tea + Hot Pakoda’s).
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM – Free Games (Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carrom, Lagori, Badminton, Football, Chess, Holo-Hoop).
- 9:00 PM onwards – Music.
- 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM – Unlimited Dinner (Veg Dinner: Panner masala, Dal Tadka, Chapati, Rice, Sweet, Salad) & (Non-Veg Dinner: Chicken gravy, Chicken soup, Chapati, Rice).
- 10:30 PM onwards – Bonfire and Relax beside the lake and enjoy the sound of lake water.
- 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Breakfast time (Tea + Poha).
- 11:00 PM – Check-out.
Things to carry:
- Torch Light.
- Private medicines.
- Extra clothes or towels.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Warm clothes
- Extra blanket during Winters.
- Umbrella during Monsoon.
How to reach “Pawna Campsite – B”?
From Mumbai: Mumbai -> Lonavala -> Andholigoan -> Dudhivare -> Ambegoan -> Kalegoan -> Thakursaigoan -> “Campsite B”
From Pune: Pune -> Paud -> Kolvan -> Hadshi -> Javan -> Tikonapeth -> Thakursai -> “Campsite – B”.
The exact location will be sent to you with Google Maps in the confirmation E-mail or on WhatsApp.
If you do not have your own vehicle, we can arrange for a pick up from Lonavla Railway Station. We will provide you with a jeep that seats up to 10 people comfortably. The transportation charges are Rs. 1000 (One-way). Mention the need for the transportation beforehand and we will send you the contact details of the allocated driver in the confirmation E-mail.