This is a good campsite in-front of the lake, and if you are lucky then you will get a special offer package. The special offer is apply for the first 30 persons. This location is 22 km away from the Lonavala station so it will be a great experience for you.
Specialty of “Campsite B”: Best services and lakeside tents.
Other Facilities: 3 Western Toilets, Charging Sockets, First Aid Kit, Free Private Parking.
Path to explore:
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – You can check-in at “Campsite B”.
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Snacks time (Hot tea + Hot Pakoda’s).
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM – Free Games (Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carrom, Lagori, Badminton, Football, Chess, Holo-Hoop).
- 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM – It’s BBQ time at “Location B”. (Veg BBQ- Paneer BBQ) & (Non-Veg BBQ- Chicken BBQ)
- 9:00 PM onwards – Music.
- 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM – Unlimited Dinner (Veg Dinner: Panner masala, Dal Tadka, Chapati, Rice, Sweet, Salad) & (Non-Veg Dinner: Chicken gravy, Chicken soup, Chapati, Rice).
- 10:30 PM onwards – Bonfire and Relax beside the lake and enjoy the sound of lake water.
- 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Breakfast time (Tea + Poha).
- 11:00 PM – Check-out.
Things to carry:
- Torch Light.
- Private medicines.
- Extra clothes or towels.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Warm clothes
- Extra blanket during Winters.
- Umbrella during Monsoon.
How to reach “Pawna Campsite – B”?
From Mumbai: Mumbai -> Lonavala -> Andholigoan -> Dudhivare -> Ambegoan -> Kalegoan -> Thakursaigoan -> “Campsite B”
From Pune: Pune -> Paud -> Kolvan -> Hadshi -> Javan -> Tikonapeth -> Thakursai -> “Campsite – B”.
The exact location will be sent to you with Google Maps in the confirmation E-mail or on WhatsApp.
If you do not have your own vehicle, we can arrange for a pick up from Lonavla Railway Station. We will provide you with a jeep that seats up to 10 people comfortably. The transportation charges are Rs. 800 (One-way). Mention the need for the transportation beforehand and we will send you the contact details of the allocated driver in the confirmation E-mail.