This is a very peaceful campsite situated beside the lake and it takes 27 km short ride from the popular hill station of Lonavala.
Specialty of “Campsite A”: Live music on every Saturday (No extra Charges.)
Other Facilities: 2 Western Toilets, Charging Sockets, First Aid Kit.
Path to explore:
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – You can check-in at “Campsite A”.
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM – Snacks time (Hot Tea + Hot Pakoda’s).
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM – Free Games (Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carrom, Lagori, Badminton, Football).
- 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM – It’s BBQ time at “Location A”. (Veg BBQ- Paneer BBQ) & (Non-Veg BBQ- Chicken BBQ)
- 9:00 PM onwards – Bonfire and Music.
- 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM – Unlimited Dinner (Veg Dinner: Panner masala, Dal Tadka, Chapati, Rice, Sweet, Salad) & (Non-Veg Dinner: Chicken gravy, Chicken soup, Chapati, Rice).
- 10:30 PM onwards – Relax beside the lake and enjoy the sound of lake water.
- 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM – Breakfast time (Tea + Poha).
- 11:00 PM – Check-out.
Things to carry:
- Torch Light.
- Private medicines.
- Extra clothes or towels.
- Comfortable Shoes.
- Warm clothes
- Extra blanket during Winters.
- Umbrella during Monsoon.
How to reach “Pawna Campsite – A”?
From Mumbai: Mumbai -> Lonavala -> Andholigoan -> Dudhivare -> Ambegoan -> Kalegoan -> Location D -> Thakursaigoan -> “Campsite – A”
From Pune: Pune -> Paud -> Kolvan -> Hadshi -> Javan -> Tikonapeth -> Thakursai -> “Campsite – A”.
The exact location will be sent to you with Google Maps in the confirmation E-mail or on WhatsApp.
If you do not have your own vehicle, we can arrange for a pick up from Lonavala Railway Station. We will provide you with a jeep that seats up to 10 people comfortably. The transportation charges are Rs. 100 (One-way). Mention the need for the transportation beforehand and we will send you the contact details of the allocated driver in the confirmation E-mail.